Friday 17 July 2009

From:Mrs. Belisima Bati

MRS. BELISIMA BATI
REGIONAL AUDITOR
HEAD OFFICE BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK.12 ADB AVENUE, ORTIGAS CENTER,
MANDALUYONG CITY
PHILIPPINES
.
 
Dear Friend,
I introduce myself as Mrs.Belisima Bati, a citizen of Philippines, I am a top official in charge of client accounts in (EQUITABLE PCI BANK) which is now BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK inside the Philippines the merger was 2007. I have a Business proposition for you involving a huge sum of money (Ten Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I want to move the funds out of my Bank but will need your help. 
 
Please reply me back at: E-mail: (batimrs_belisima@yahoo.com
)
 
Mrs. Belisima Bati

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

nemdil welcome

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web counter

WWW.CSCONSTANTINE.COM