Wednesday 7 July 2010

A question has been shared with you by queenetl@yahoo.com

This message is not from Askville.com or Amazon.com.

Check out this question:

http://askville.amazon.com/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=70140727&avctx=ftf&avctxObj=2189023b-bdc0-426b-9b3a-7200cd3e12d9


Hello

How are you doing over there in your Country? I hope you are doing very good over there in your Country. My Name is Queenet, I looked through your email on the internet and decided to write you a message to inform you that i am intersted in knowing more about you. (queenetl@yahoo.com)

I'm sure that you are very friendly and nice person. It would be great to learn more about you! I'm sure we can find something in common and begin a long and beautiful story.
I'm looking only for serious friendship, I'm tired of been heart broken and dishonesty of people. Please if you are also interested in developing a friendship or a relationship with me,

Write me back so that i can send you some of my photos at least for you to see what i look like, though i am not photogenic. I expect to read your mail soon. this my email (queenetl@yahoo.com)
Your new friend
Miss Queenet Zigar


- queenetl@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

nemdil welcome

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web counter

WWW.CSCONSTANTINE.COM