Saturday 19 February 2011

Fiorentina's Riccardo Montolivo: I Haven't Been In Touch With Any Other Clubs (Goal.com)

Highly rated midfielder Riccardo Montolivo is continually being linked with a move away from Fiorentina following the club's disappointing performances this term, but the Italy international has made it clear that he hasn't been in touch with any other clubs.

"I would like to see a strong Fiorentina that's competitive in Serie A. I hope, no I'm actually sure, that the Della Valles want the same for the club," Montolivo was quoted as saying by Corriere dello Sport.

"Signing a contract extension is not about money for me. I'm 26-years-old now and I want to play in a great team. It's my priority to stay with Fiorentina and I'll probably meet with the club somewhere in June to wrap up contract talks.

"I'd like to make it clear that I haven't been in talks with any other teams. Those reports are all fake and I can't stand that kind of rumours."

Montolivo's current contract with Fiorentina runs until the summer of 2012. The midfielder has dropped to 336th position in the Castrol Rankings following his performances in the past 12 months.

Follow Goal.com on Fiorentina's Riccardo Montolivo has made it clear that he hasn't been in touch with other clubs. to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's Fiorentina's Riccardo Montolivo has made it clear that he hasn't been in touch with other clubs.




Agences de presses

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

nemdil welcome

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web counter

WWW.CSCONSTANTINE.COM