Tuesday 22 February 2011

Zamora ready to compete with Carroll and Cole for England place - MirrorFootball.co.uk

{ Fulham-Bobby-Zamora cropped

Bobby Zamora is again targeting an England place after making his Fulham return on Sunday.

The striker broke an ankle against Wolves in September, but has come back with goals against Everton and Brighton for the Cottagers’ reserves.

And Zamora, 30, remains hopeful about his England international chances.

“I think there’s a place for my sort of player with the way I play, as I like to hold the ball up,” he said.

“They have (Andy) Carroll now, but I would like to think that I am up there with him – and also Carlton Cole.

“Obviously I will look to get back playing for Fulham, but who knows after that? If I get my goals, there is no reason I can’t play for England.”




Agences de presses

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

nemdil welcome

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web counter

WWW.CSCONSTANTINE.COM