Saturday 19 February 2011

Roberto Carlos Excited Ahead Of Anzhi Makhachkala Adventure (Goal.com)

Brazilian left-back Roberto Carlos signed a two-and-a-half year deal with Russian minnows Anzhi Makhachkala earlier this week and the former Brazil international and Real Madrid star is looking forward to his Russian adventure.

"I learned from Anzhi's interest from my agents. I had offers from many clubs throughout the world, but the offer from Anzhi was the most appealing," Roberto Carlos was quoted as saying by uefa.com.

"The conversation with the club's president also convinced me and I made the decision very quickly. I would like to thank Anzhi for their interest. I could tell immediately that I was dealing with serious people. I liked their project.

"I am going to a strong league which is similar to the Brazilian one. There are many interesting teams in Russia and the competition is very strong. It is a new challenge and a new experience for me. Hopefully I can do my best and win trophies with my new club."

Follow Goal.com on Roberto Carlos is looking forward to his spell at Anzhi Makhachkala. to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's Roberto Carlos is looking forward to his spell at Anzhi Makhachkala.

Sign in to post a comment, or Sign up for a free account.


Agences de presses

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

nemdil welcome

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web counter

WWW.CSCONSTANTINE.COM